Chris Butler Featured In Hockey Chatroom

(photo) Chris Butler #4

University of Denver defenseman Chris Butler was the featured guest for this week’s “Tuesday @ the Rink” chats, presented by CSTV.com and USCHO.

Butler, whose Pioneers travel to Minnesota this weekend for a WCHA series, talked about the younger players on the team, goaltender Peter Mannino and his NHL summer camp with the Sabres.

Chris Butler chat: http://www.cstv.com/chat/102507aaa.html

Best Quote

John (Ohio): Chris, we know that Coach Gwozdecky is famous for saying things that you don't often hear from other coaches...is there anything particularly funny that sticks in your mind as a classic Gwoz story or saying?

Chris Butler: Well before I put my foot in my mouth let me just say that he is a great coach and teacher. But, a few weeks ago he was talking about how he can not read our minds and instead of saying, "We don't have ESP," he ended up saying, "We don't have ESPN," so we all got a good laugh out of that one. I just hope he doesn't bench me for this.

No comments: