LetsGoDU Odds and Ends

(left) Slow news day to say the least

Mannino got a little bit of love in the CSTV.com Hobey Baker Poll but his stock is falling faster than mortgage backed securities in Colorado Springs.

Traffic has also slowed at the "Vote Mannino For Hobey" Facebook page.

Amy over at LetsGoMavs Blog has taken the liberty of ranking the DU players by "attractiveness." The good news for Mannino is that he still is scoring well with the ladies.

LetsGoDU2 has a list of the best articles we've stolen in the past year. We'll keep adding articles to LetsGoDU2 from time to time.

7 comments:

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

He's not getting much love here

http://gerbe-for-hobey.blogspot.com/

You're going to have to put a link in a post and get those DU fans over there to vote Gerbe into the dustbin.

dggoddard said...

I kind of like their site. Its pretty well done... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Mannino has a strong weekend this time around and the DU defense doesn't leave him out to dry... AGAIN!

Time for everyone to step up and get ready for the WCHA playoffs and NCAA Tournament.

Also out of all the DU players I've seen around campus, Mannino is the lady's man of the team. When I ever see him around he's always with an ontourage of ladies.

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Oh yeah, site looks great, content is garbage though. Nothing like this site here! :-)

To achsdu17 (aka. Peter Mannino) - I'd think you would be spending your time with those ladies not commenting here. ;)

And you really shouldn't complain about your defense - they don't like that.:D

dggoddard said...

Porter's got the Hobey in his back pocket. You don't have to worry.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was Peter Mannino... I would have better luck then. lol

I'll also complain about the defense because they deserve it. You can't make those kind of mistakes and ask your goalie to bail you out every time. Not even the great Patrick Roy could stop off of them.

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

:D

We've got the same problem back here... can you beat 28.44 saves per game? Didn't think so. As far as I've been able to tell no Div. I goalie has faced more shots per game on average.

And there are far better goaltenders than Patrick Roy but I know what you mean - I play goal, I know :(