St. Cloud Times Looks At Patrick Mullen

(above) Patrick Mullen brings an offensive flair to the blueline

If the best defense is a good offense, that's probably why Patrick Mullen will be standing at the blue line this weekend for the Denver Pioneers.

Mullen is tied for the national scoring lead among defensemen, which is perfect considering he says he is and always will be a forward at heart.

"We've been scoring a lot of goals so, hey, someone's got to get the assists," said Mullen, a senior who has 12 helpers entering tonight's game against St. Cloud State at the National Hockey Center. "I'm getting more relaxed back there, but I still tell our coaches 'Hey, remember why you recruited me?' '' [read rest of article]

2 comments:

msbdu said...

I enjoy watching Mullen play. He seems to always give it 110%, he doesn't hold back. I am glad to see him having such a good season.

Anonymous said...

agree on mullen. he is a solid player for du. his versatility is very valuable.