What Goes On Behind The Scenes At LetsGoDU

We've started a thread on PioneerFans.com that gives an "Insiders Perspective" of LetsGoDU and some of the issues that face DU hockey and DU Athletics from the fans perspective.

If you have ideas, feedback, suggestions or criticisms of LetsGoDU, you can discuss them there and hopefully build traffic and content for our friends at PioneerFans.com. I'll also use the thread to comment on other college hockey blogs and articles that might be of interest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all do a great job. Keep up the good work. I'm in Tennessee - y'all are the best source for DU hockey news I've got.

dggoddard said...

Thanks.

We thank you for doubling our readership in Tennessee. :-)

DC said...

I've always imagined this to be what goes on behind the scenes at LGDU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nph03gb3ZJw

dggoddard said...

That pretty much sums it up.

Anonymous said...

I really like the redesign and it is much faster now.

Anonymous said...

DG Masterbating to Ron Jeremy

dggoddard said...

I usually like 'em a little less hairy than Ron, but we'll play it your way.