Its Good To Be the Boone

(above) DU students Megan Schoenbauer, Emily W, Lauren Geist, Elyssa Geisenhoff, Denver Boone, Ali Miller, Nicole Zimmet, Ali Abelson, Kelsey Gore, Robyn Puamale Wolfe

The new Student Mascot made his triumphant return to Denver on Saturday. Needless to say, life is very good for the best mascot on campus (B.M.O.C.).

Boone attended the Women's Tennis match in the morning, passed out fliers in the dorms, posed for photos around campus, worked on his new YouTube video and attended the DU-Notre Dame lacrosse game at Invesco Field. It was a busy weekend.

2 comments:

Boone said...

I had such a great time this weekend! I'm so happy to be back and I can't wait to see everyone around campus and at DU sporting events!

dggoddard said...

If I was posing for photos with every hottie on campus, I'd be pretty happy too.

Go DU & Long Live Boone

DG