Fear The Fin Blog Profiles Beau Bennett

Fear The Fin Blog, covering the San Jose Sharks, has an excellent interview with incoming Freshman forward Beau Bennett. With the NHL Draft kicking off on Friday, it will be interesting to see if Bennett is still around when San Jose makes the 28th selection. The Sharks might have to move up to the Top 20 to nab Bennett.
FTF: "We heard that you had trouble choosing a college for next year. What made you pick the University of Denver?"

Bennett: "I had a couple choices, so I made a short list of five schools. I didn't want to be away from my team for too long, so I narrowed it down to Colorado College and DU. At the end of the day I really believed in the coach and the team; it's kind of how I picked Penticton. It was close to home as well and that's the route I chose to go."

No comments: