UAA Blog Savagely Attacks Its Readers

(left) UAA's Nathan Lawson

First of all congratulations to UAA for sweeping North Dakota. As the old saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" or translated "Anyone who beats the heck out of UND, CC or the Gophers is cool with me."

So after all the hoopla and euphoria in Anchorage, the awards and props came tumbling in. First they were CHN's Team of the Week. Then they just missed out on cracking the USCHO.com Top 20 Poll. Then UAA's Josh Lundin was named WCHA Rookie of the Week and Nathan Lawson, UAA's fantastic goaltender, was named Co-Defensive Player of the Week with our own Glenn Fisher.
.
Now that you have this background, read the blog entry and ESPECIALLY the "Comments" which are hysterical (Anon 4:27 is where things really get rolling).

7 comments:

LetsGoMavs said...

Ya know...I'm personally hurt by the antics of you and Donald. I think that YOU owe me a case of Coors Light and Donald owes me whatever the hell it is they drink up there:)

I'm watching The Real World: Denver. AWW! I miss Denver. I really need to road trip there for a game. Last winter I flew through there on my way to Mexico and had the "aww...Denver" feeling. Next season..Denver it is!!

dggoddard said...

We can't give every person who gets offended on "UAA Fan Blog" a case of Coors Light. We'd be talking millions of dollars.

We'll take care of your bar tab if you ever make it out to Denver.

Donald Dunlop said...

DG:
I commend you on your adverb usage. Savagely is of course one of my favorites but viciously or ferociously would have also done.

letsgomavs:
I'm sorry you haven't heard of Alaskan Amber. One of the truly great beers in America.

Anonymous said...

That's twice in one day that you have punk'd someone and the other person obviously still doesn't know. Good job!!!

dggoddard said...

I know. I just woke up this morning and became Dr. Evil.

Anonymous said...

Donald,

As I recall, you're "beer" is melted puddle water. DON'T LET THIS GUY OFFER A PITCHER!

Btw, Donald, is Dubbie31 still up there?

Donald Dunlop said...

14ers:
Yeah ... but he's apparently running loose. He was spotted yesterday trying to prey on 2 toy poodles named Sweet P. and Susie Q. When their owner spotted him swooping she threw a Sears catalog at him; then he glared at her and simply ripped them to shreds with his elongated razor-sharp talons.

The public though has been notified and is on alert. There's also a small cadre of dedicated enthusiasts scouring the streets and "calling" him.