(Above) Cheap Shot! Wisconsin is 1-7-0 in their last 8.
.
The Gods Must Be Angry At Wisconsin
.
It sure is nice of College Hockey News to allow me to write the CHN Penalty Box Column. And I have to admit I like writing the stories. But sooner or later I was going to revert back to my old form, and take unnecessary cheap shots at Colorado College, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
.
This week I hit all four schools at once under the guise of the "hockey gods." Due to a typographical error, it looks like the article was written by Chris Dilks, who runs the straight laced, but respected Western College Hockey Blog.
.
Chris may have a heart attack when he figures all of this out. I think I'm going to sit back and see what happens. Is that wrong?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are like a fine wine, the longer it ages, the better it gets. Very sneaky getting Chris in there.

LetsGoMavs said...

HA! Check out what the golden nation had to say about WI's sign...

http://goldennation.blogspot.com/

dggoddard said...

Thats pretty cool about Golden Nation. The WCHA Blog Alliance is kicking it into high gear.

UAA Fan Blog also linked the article.

http://uaafan.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkages