CC Blogger Reads LetsGoDU
50 Years Without A National Championship

As our friends at Colorado College prepare to celebrate their 50th Anniversary since CC won a National Championship (3/16/1957), we'll continue to provide coverage of the festivities in Colorado Springs.

We always enjoy the Blog Runnin' With The Dogs. Each week they profile and interview various fans around the WCHA and its always a good read. This week they profiled Blogger "CC Hockey," who writes CC Tiger Hockey Blog.
.
CC Tiger Hockey covers Scotty Owen's misadventures, CC's various losses against non-conference opponents and distracts the CC fans from the empty trophy case on East Cache La Poudre Street (I'm not kidding, that is actually the address of Colorado College). We were more than a little surprised that he admited reading our Blog regularly.

2 comments:

DC said...

Not only did he admit to reading it, he said he liked it. He was class all the way, unlike some other people I know...

Marty S... oh wait, no, that's too obvious, let's just call him M. Sertich, was a fun interview.

TigerPride said...

I'm a huge CC fan but I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty sad they haven't won it in that long. I hate the Pioneers but they are definately doing something right up there and I wish we could follow it and end this huge drought. Although CC is always competitive, the lack of fan support (the subject of my blog) has to have something to do with losing the I25 rivalry waaay too many times!