North Dakota Bad Boyz Issue Apology

In a move that's sure to cloudy the Bad Boyz Of The Year Competition, our three
Sunday night partiers have issued apologies. Robbie "Long Shot" Bina, T.J. Oshie's "Eleven" & Jonathan "I've Got Ten" Toews issued the following statement:

  • Longshot Bina: "On Sunday, Jan. 28, I unfortunately made a mistake that I will not be able to take back. I do not hold anybody responsible other than myself. I would also like to apologize to the University of North Dakota and the surrounding community for my actions on that date."

  • I've Got Ten Towes: "I would like to apologize to the UND community and young Fighting Sioux hockey fans as well as my teammates for my selfish actions. I have taken complete responsibility for what has happened, and I hope that the focus can be restored upon my teammates and the rest of the 2006-07 Fighting Sioux hockey season."

  • Oshie's Eleven: "I would like to apologize to the University of North Dakota and to the fans for my actions. I take full responsibility for what I did, and I would especially like to apologize to my teammates and coaches for any negative distractions that I brought to the team in this critical part of our season."

No comments: