Tyler vs. Rhett

For over a year now the debate has raged, Who is better Tyler Ruegsegger a.k.a. "The Hairest Man Alive" or Rhett Rakhshani? Members of Facebook.com have decided with a page devoted to "I Love Tyler More Than Rhett."

Of course the rival Facebook Group, "I Love Rhett & Tyler The Same" sees things a little differently.

Mission Statement: "These groups are created to display the love for Tyler Ruegsegger in comparison to the love of Rhett Rakhshani! Tyler is cute and loves to spoon! This group is created for all of the Tyler & Rhett lovers to show their true feelings and enjoy seeing their sexy pictures!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has the potential to be worse than CCtigs man crush on Billy Sweatt.

dggoddard said...

I agree. Its a very troubling development.

Donald Dunlop said...

No wonder schools are asking and/or banning their student-athletes from Facebook.

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, there were also pages entitles I love Rhett more than Tyler and one that said I love Tyler the same as Rhett...

dggoddard said...

Find them and I'll post the link.

Anonymous said...

http://du.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2209270740

we love both of them