This Week In Mike Chamber's Blog

Mike raises some possibilities for next season including handicapping Butler and Bozak's future. He also mentions the changing of the guard at goaltender and has some interesting quotes from Coach Gwozdecky.

I'm tempted to translate the "Gwozspeak" in Chamber's Blog for the laypeople out there but I'm trying not to be such a smartass during the Frozen Four festivities. What the heck lets take a shot at one of the quotes.
ABOUT FROZEN FOUR
Gwozdecky - “I think it’s going to be a great Frozen Four. I know the university and the Pepsi Center will do an outstanding job. I’ll be there to help out however I can and try to keep a smile on my face.”

dg's Translation - "Let's face it, the Broadmoor Trophy saved our season and magnifies Colorado College's collapse. The Pepsi Center would have been rocking if we'd been able to pull off another miracle in Madison like we did in St. Paul. I'll be smiling a whole lot more than last year, when we were screwed by the Pairwise Rankings and left out of the Tourney."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Face it you lost to a team with a losing record.